JamesI
JamesI, Customer Service
Experience:  With 10 years experience managing analouge and digital PBX, he is currently deploying a cloud VOIP system
75967336

I contacted you today and paid £18 but I was told they had

Customer Question

I contacted you today and paid £18 but I was told they had my email before and to check in but I had forgotten my password ***** I was told it would be sent to my email but so far I haven't got it
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

If you click here you should be taken to your original question, please also check your spam folder encase the email with your password ***** sent to spam

Expert:  erwin-cssm replied 10 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/phone-systems/9xn34-contacted-today-paid-18-told.html).
Thank you, ***** Support Team.