JamesI
JamesI, Customer Service
Experience:  With 10 years experience managing analouge and digital PBX, he is currently deploying a cloud VOIP system
75967336

I contacted you today and paid £18 but I was told they had

Customer Question

I contacted you today and paid £18 but I was told they had my email before and to check in but I had forgotten my password ***** I was told it would be sent to my email but so far I haven't got it
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

If you click here you should be taken to your original question, please also check your spam folder encase the email with your password ***** sent to spam

Expert:  erwin-cssm replied 9 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/phone-systems/9xn34-contacted-today-paid-18-told.html).
Thank you, ***** Support Team.