Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

Model No. KX-TG5521E oo2 has appeared on my phone and it

Customer Question

Model No. KX-TG5521Eoo2 has appeared on my phone and it seems that the line is in use,although I can't clear it and get a line. I have lost the instructions for the phone. How can I solve this problem
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.
Nathan

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I no longer ned your assistance. I gave you permission to chage me £22 which I se has bencharged to my bank account. I do not wish to join membership. V.Amor
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

No problem, there is no membership required and I'll be happy to send a note to customer service for you about that.

Have a great day, Nathan