Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

How do I change the time on my Panasonic KX806 2EB back one

Customer Question

How do I change the time on my Panasonic KX806 2EB back one hour now the time has changed
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) Can you CONFIRM the FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent appears to have a few letters missing).

2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone for this question.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
1) KX-TG8062EB CE0470 S/N 2EBQA060168
2) 2 cordless handsets
3 BT
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

Hi again and thanks for that information.

To help you set the time, I have attached the instructions - as an image.

Please take a look and then try setting the date & time, and let me know your results.

I would also recommend having someone call you - after the time has been set - to see if that setting "holds".

Please let me know your results or if you have any more questions about this phone system.
If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)