DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I got kicked in the chin twenty years ago at school I made

Customer Question

I got kicked in the chin twenty years ago at school I made a daft remark about a kids kite which ive regretted ever since I had tissue holding my lips bottom and top but the tissue was torn away from my top and bottom mouth which I have a pulling feeling on my mouth now my lips have been swollen ever since is there any way I could get my mouth attached to my gums again im sorry if you think its a strange question
Category: Plastic Surgery
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks for your reply sorry if you think its a strange question I would like to wait if that's okay thankyou

Your question is important to us. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Hello from JA
Have you seen a plastic surgeon?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hello ive not seen a surgeon to tell you the truth I didn't think that my lips could be rejoined to my gums but I would love my mouth to be what is was years ago I hate having loose lips sorry if you think this is a strange question but if you could help I would be grateful

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
actually you need to see a reconstructive [plastic] surgeon.
Yes there is a lot that can be done if there is deformity, even now.

That hands on assessment is needed to see what can be done.

OK. If you have further questions or details, use reply to expert.

Otherwise please choose a positive rating . But, still come back if you need to…think of something later, etc. Bonuses are appreciated.