Dr. Herb Goldberg
Dr. Herb Goldberg, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Experience:  35 years experience in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. Certified by the American Board
50734646

Hello I have very painful knotty varicose veins on one of my

Customer Question

Hello I have very painful knotty varicose veins on one of my legs.I also have surface unsightly discolouration all around my ankle. Is laser treatment suitable for both or either of these conditions? is it possible to have this on the NHS or can you give me an idea of the cost if it is done privately? I am 62 years old 5ft 2inch and weigh 10stone.
Category: Plastic Surgery
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I was just wondering whether you still require some assistance. Please let me know if you would like me to close the question or continue the search.