wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I'm 24 years old I had my braces removed when I was 16.

Customer Question

Hi, I'm 24 years old I had my braces removed when I was 16. I still have glue left from my braces on 2 of my teeth. I asked my regular dentist to remove the glue a few months after having the braces removed, I think he just 'filed' the flue down.. but it still did not remove it. A couple of years later I had a hygenist appointment and asked them to remove it - they worked on it but I am still left with glue on these two teeth. I have done anything about it since -- Can it ever be removed?
Category: Plastic Surgery
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.Can you upload a picture of the affected teeth?Are you sure it is not staining or damage to you enamel?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.