Dr. Herb Goldberg
Dr. Herb Goldberg, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Experience:  35 years experience in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. Certified by the American Board
50734646

I want to do a scrotal reduction surgery for the left side

Customer Question

I want to do a scrotal reduction surgery for the left side only.The right side has an implant and the scrotal skin has contracted on that side. I think it will be a lateral scrotal incision on the left side. My question is - would you make an incision, if the patient requested, on the right side also, so a right lateral scrotal incision - so that it looked as if both sides had been reduced. Also giving more symmetry.
And also related to that. Lets say I have the scrotal reduction surgery just left side, without the right lateral incision. Can I then just decide to do a procedure where you just to the right lateral incision to make it look as if its there has been scrotal reduction on that side even though there has not, and that is the whole procedure - just that. Can you do that?
Category: Plastic Surgery
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
UHello,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

can you upload a picture