Dr. Herb Goldberg
Dr. Herb Goldberg, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Experience:  35 years experience in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. Certified by the American Board
50734646

I'm 28 and considering Blepharoplasty as I have very

Customer Question

Hello, I'm 28 and considering Blepharoplasty as I have very prominent, large, saggy dark circles under my eyes, which are now developing lines. I was just wondering whether my dark circles would re-emerge a year or two following the surgery?Also some of my family members have had Keloid scarring following vital medical surgeries so I'm wondering whether this is a risk. In addition I used to have Body Dysmorphic Disorder (i.e. an obsession with my appearance, which affected my quality of life).Are there any alternatives to surgery? My dark circles are exceptional for my age group.
Category: Plastic Surgery
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 8 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 8 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Can you upload some pictures?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.