Jerry
Jerry, Plumber
Experience:  Residential journeyman plumber, over 20 years experience.
34748161

My heating wont come on but my hot water does

Customer Question

my heating wont come on but my hot water does
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 5 years ago.
Could you tell us what boiler and type of system you have please is it a Combi or do you have a hot water tank (cylinder) Thanks Brian
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

it is a combi boiler, Gloworm 100e compact the hot water works fine but when you turn the heating on it just makes a noise but the boiler doesnt fire up it doesnt lock out

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

hi

its a combi boiler gloworm compact 100e, the hot water works fine but when i put the heating on the boiler makes a noise but it doesnt fire up

the lock out light doesnt come on

Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Gina

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

cancel this question and payment