Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

volkera linea 28 combi droning noise from motorised diverter

Customer Question

volkera linea 28 combi droning noise from motorised diverter valve after hot water use having to put pump speed down to 1 to stop and put up to 2 when require baths shower
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Gina~Moderator
Expert:  Brian replied 4 years ago.
This sounds like the diverter valve is letting by when closed, you could try removing it and cleaning it but more likely in need of a replacement. Im a bit concerned as to why you have had 2 heat exchangers. Is the boiler protected by a good quality domestic water conditioner, also has it got a magna clean or similar on the heating side to remove the magnetite (Sludge)from the system. This could be a reason for the faulty diverter valve