Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

the pipes coming from the pump on the central heating are

Customer Question

the pipe's coming from the pump on the central heating are making a vibrating noise
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Gina~Moderator
Expert:  Brian replied 4 years ago.
Hi my name is Brian. this can be due to a number of things. first check that the pipe clips are still secure to the wall. if they are it could be air rushing round the system, so bleed all the radiators with the boiler switched off. Or it could be your pump failing.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!