Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

I have an Aqualisa Axis shower with a wall mounted diverter

Customer Question

I have an Aqualisa Axis shower with a wall mounted diverter fitted enabling me to switch between the shower head and the hand held shower. The lever recently became very tight then yesterday became very loose and today and it came away in my hand. Can you tell me how to reconnect it as I cannot now get it to"lock" and be flush against the wall mounted unit ?
Alan Burnett
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 4 years ago.

emianplumbing :

Hi my name is Brian. I read your question and I am not quite sure whats come away in your hand. do you mean the whole assembly has come off the wall or the handle. there are no details regarding the diverter in any manuals I have, but going from the mixer valve you will need to take the end dome off as this should be a cap that is covering a screw.