Jerry
Jerry, Plumber
Experience:  Residential journeyman plumber, over 20 years experience.
34748161

I have a baxi Bermuda b 552 boiler and it seems that once the

Customer Question

I have a baxi Bermuda b 552 boiler and it seems that once the heating and hot water have stopped being called for from the room stat and tank stat that there is a lot of noise and gurgling and boiling steam and hot water come out of the header tank, could this be due to the boiler stat boiling the water??????? but why does it only boil once heating and hot water have stopped being called for???????
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 4 years ago.
Hi my name is Brian.

After reading your post i just would like to clarify that your boiler is still running even when both stats are off?
can you tell me please what time switch /programmer you have please, also do you know if its a fully pumped system with motorised valves