Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

Aqualisa quartz 8.5 shower two months old worked fine last

Customer Question

Aqualisa quartz 8.5 shower two months old worked fine last night went to use it today no power nothing
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 4 years ago.

Plumbers_Mate : Do you have any lights on the unit or on the shower pull cord?
JACUSTOMER-inqc0o9y- : Yes I have power to pull cord no lights on shower isnt doing anything
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam

Expert:  Brian replied 4 years ago.

Hi my name is Brian. You need to check you are getting power to the shower by taking off the front cover and testing the connection, if you are and its only 2 months old then you should definitely contact Aqualisa for warranty. They will send someone out to fix it or replace it for you. Best regards Brian