Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

I have an old Mr Steam MS 150 steam generator with timer, temperature

Customer Question

I have an old Mr Steam MS 150 steam generator with timer, temperature control and thermostat alreasdy fitted within the shower room. Is it possible to replace the the steam generator unit only with a new MS 150T and connect it to the existing timer, temperature control etc?

Regards = David
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 4 years ago.

emianplumbing :

Hi my name isXXXXX am sorry you have not had a reply yet, I am presuming this is not a UK appliance? If not please let me know and I will get the question transferred to the US site where you may get a better response

JACUSTOMER-srpwms0z- :

Brian = It was originally purchased from Nordic in the U.K. about 15 years ago and has worked well over the period but has recently been leaking steam. probably either from the tank or the steam outlet pipe. I am thinking of replacing the generator but new generator requires eTempo/Plus control which uses plug & Play technology and I would prefer to use the existing infrastructure due to tiling etc. within the shiower room.

emianplumbing :

Ok I am going to opt out and hopefully someone with a better knowledge of this system will be able to help. Good luck.