Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Plumber
Experience:  City and Guilds qualified plumber
46681511

Hello Sir/Madam,Can you please help regarding a problem

Customer Question

Hello Sir/Madam,

Can you please help regarding a problem I have with a Drayton Digistat 1 thermostat. The unit worked well up until recently when I noticed the house was always too hot. Turning down the thermostat a degree at a time made no difference even at the minimum setting. It seems that the heating is constantly on when the timer calls for it. The display reads the temperature OK but presumably isn't swithching off the heating when it reaches the setpoint. There is no low battery warning on the display. Any ideas as to the problem?

cheers,
Paul from Ayr
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 4 years ago.

Plumbers_Mate : Try changing the batteries first
Plumbers_Mate : if that does not work then trying taking the thermostat off the wall and sitting it by the receiver and seeing if they resync