Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Plumber
Experience:  City and Guilds qualified plumber
46681511

Boss Therm BRTRF Room Stat

Customer Question

Hi, hope you can help.....I have a Boss Therm BRTRF Room Stat and BR1 receiver. Having always had a red light on the receiver it started to flash and we could not get the Central Heating to come on. When I pressed the Set button thinking that this would make the stat and receiver communicate with one another again the light went off altogether. I have since tried pressing the 'learn' button on the back of the stat when standing close to the receiver but nothing happens. Do you know how I can get the stat and receiver communicating again? Thanks

Update:  receiver and stat now communicating!

Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 4 years ago.

Plumbers_Mate : Can you sit the transmitter under the boiler and resync them again - let me know what happens