Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

Where can I get a copy of the installation instructions for

Customer Question

Where can I get a copy of the installation instructions for an ELM leblanc Groupe Bosch boiler NGLB 28-4H in English please?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 3 years ago.

emianplumbing :

Hi I am sorry we have not replied to your question I think you may have beaten us on the UK section of Just Answer. If you contact the moderators online they can cancel the question for you if you wish, but may I suggest you try the international part of Pearl Just Answer. Apologies once again for the lack of help at present. best regards Brian

JACUSTOMER-2ddpk2do- :

Thanks anyway, it was worth a try. I will just have to use the French version. I will cancell the question.