fixer2013
fixer2013, Property Manager
Experience:  As an ex -facilities manager I am suitably qualified to assist on general plumbing issues.
74591549

hello there,my question is where can I source a good quality

Customer Question

hello there,my question is where can I source a good quality bath shower mixer set that has good pressure and will work in conjunction with high pressure mains supply and a back boiler ,not a combination,many thanks boiler
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  fixer2013 replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I hope that I can help you.

From what you describe and as you have fitted a good quality mixer set.

As the hot water is only a trickle it may be that an electric water pump needs to be fitted near to the bath. This would boost the hot water flow to the mixer shower head.

the problem may be that the storage cylinder is not high enough to give a good head of water.