Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

My siemens RWB27Si heating control is saying service 4 days

Customer Question

My siemens RWB27Si heating control is saying 'service 4 days left' but it was serviced & reset 3 months ago by an engineer! How can I reset it? Please help! Thank you
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 3 years ago.

Brian :

Hi my name is Brian. unfortunateley this information is only given out from the manafacture on production of proof of ability to work on boilers either gas safe or oftec. which probably is why you have had no replys on here. I would call your engineer back as he clearly has not set it up properly, or ask him to cancel the Service interval timer. I unfortunately only have the details for a Danfoss SI so cannot help you any further. If you would like this question cancelled please do not hesitate in contacting a moderator. I apologise for not being able to help anymore, but strongly feel that the engineer should take responsibility for this problem.