Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

Hi Moved into this house this summer so first time for the

Customer Question

Moved into this house this summer so first time for the central heating. MT10RF clock seems to work OK for a while (an hour, maybe a few hours, maybe less). Have tried with new batteries but same result. Receiver works fine when transmitter/clock is working so no problem there.
What chance Of getting it fixed? Can the transmitter unit be replaced without losing the working receiver? If so, are there other units compatible with my existing receiver?
Thanks for helping!
Mike
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 4 years ago.

Brian :

Hi my name is Brian, there are unfortunately no serviceable parts on these things. you will probably have to contact Worcester to get just the clock as everywhere else I know only sells the complete kit. the part number you require is 8-716-106-191-0

Brian :

here is the pdf link to the manual for you and that part number is on page 11. On page 6 it tells you how to marry transmiter and reciever. but I am sure whoever you purchase the unit from will explain in full detail what you need to do.

Brian :

www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/.../mt10rf-mechanical-rf-thermostat-instructi...‎

Brian :

Oops sorry i will try again

Brian :

http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/cache/file/431/mt10rf-user-instructions--mk-ii-models-from-aug-09.pdf Ok i have had to use a different manual the part number is on page 16 of this one and the radio link is on page 10

JACUSTOMER-nv74r4yu- : Thanks Brian I kind of guessed that bit. Any idea if other compatible transmitter units exist out there? Thanks. Mike.
Brian :

No sorry I am pretty sure they are not compatible with other units,