Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

My Trianco Eurostar oil combi keeps locking out. Runs then

Customer Question

My Trianco Eurostar oil combi keeps locking out. Runs then locks out.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 3 years ago.

Brian :

Hi my name is Brian, when you mean locking out, do you mean the red light on the burner locking out and needing resetting everytime. or cutting out due to an overheat problem.

JACUSTOMER-qr8qzx2w- :

Hi Brian,The light coming on and needing resetting.

Brian :

Hi ok the lockout unfortunately is a generic fault it could mean any number of burner faults from fuel to electric.how long does it run before lockout? If you want to try and tackle this the first thing you will need to do is change the nozzle. as they are fairly inexpensive and should be changed annually anyway.

JACUSTOMER-qr8qzx2w- :

Hi Brian,

JACUSTOMER-qr8qzx2w- :

This is too top level as an answer. I needed to know if there were known issues with this model of boiler. As it turns out there are - the photo cell keeps sooting up and I have now been able to fix it.

JACUSTOMER-qr8qzx2w- :

But thanks anyway.

Brian :

Oh ok sorry Trianco are not known for sooting photocells, If it hasn't been serviced I would suggest you get it done asap. To get the question cancelled you will need to contact the moderators. All the best Brian