Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Plumber
Experience:  City and Guilds qualified plumber
46681511

I have an issue with my Biasi M90E24S boiler. It will not

Customer Question

I have an issue with my Biasi M90E24S boiler. It will not supply hot water intermittently, although the heating works perfectly. Sometimes you have to put the heating on via the room stat for the boiler to fire up and then turn on the tap, it will then fire up for water fine. Sometimes it will not fire up even when the heating is on and just shuts the flame off and the error light starts flashing fast. Even if you turn the boiler off and back on it still does the same thing. It has so far had replaced for this issue, main flow switch, both pcbs, diverter valve, ch temp sensor, dhw temp sensor, the flow switch is working and reading fine and the water from the tap comes out with good pressure just not hot. Please someone help, we are at the end of our tether and even the EON engineers cant work it out. Someone else must have had this issue.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 3 years ago.

Andrew Smith :

Just to prove the divertor valve, can you turn off the power to the boiler so it is silent and run the hot tap?

Andrew Smith :

You should get a click to fire the boiler when the tap is run?

JACUSTOMER-1ynqm105- :

Hi Andrew, when the boiler is off so is the diverted valve. Its a combi boiler.

Andrew Smith :

Is should click when the tap is run?

Even of the power is off to the boiler.
No click, no hot water
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yep it clicks when the tap is run

ok, can you turn the boiler back on and try doing the same again and let me know what happens when the boiler clicks?