Jerry
Jerry, Plumber
Experience:  Residential journeyman plumber, over 20 years experience.
34748161

I have a biasi 24 Riva and a ) the hot water control is non

Customer Question

I have a biasi 24 Riva and a ) the hot water control is non responsive . ie hot water is boiling hot always b ) the central heating stays on and  not responding to the room stat . Are these problems arising from defective parts , is it an economic repair . The problem started after the house was replastered and if  dust may have got inside the controls  ( wild guess ) . if parts are defecyive any idea how much might the parts might come to and labour to repair

Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 3 years ago.
Can you check if the temperature of the radiators drops if you turn the hot water right down?