fixer2013
fixer2013, Property Manager
Experience:  As an ex -facilities manager I am suitably qualified to assist on general plumbing issues.
74591549

Good evening. My Biasi Active A 25 is not producing hot water

Customer Question

Good evening. My Biasi Active A 25 is not producing hot water or heating. The display is showing error 1. Could you please help me get it running again as the boiler is only 18 mnths old.
Thanks for your help.
Olly.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  fixer2013 replied 3 years ago.

Hello Olly

I am sorry it has taken a while to get back to you.

The error code you say that is showing , responds to the burner ignition not operating.

Please can you look at the water pressure on the boiler. If it is below 1 bar this maybe the problem. The pressure should be between 1 and 1.5 bar.

If the pressure is low there should be a tap under the boiler to let in more water to the system. If you try this and let me know what happens, then come back .