Jerry
Jerry, Plumber
Experience:  Residential journeyman plumber, over 20 years experience.
34748161

where do I find the presure control reading on my glow-worm

Customer Question

where do I find the presure control reading on my glow-worm central heating boiler
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  theplumber717 replied 3 years ago.
Should be a gauge at the boiler, you may need to remove the door to view the gauge. If you cannot find it, what is the model number, should be on a tag inside the nit on a plate, or sticker
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

had all the front off the boilerstill cany find no pressure gauge model number glow worm 30cxi

Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 3 years ago.
The pressure gauge is digital and it should show the pressure when in rest mode.
What is the display showing?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

if I could see the pressure gauge I would'nt be asking the question

The digital display is also the pressure gauge as well as the temperature gauge, what is displaying currently?
What does the display read when the boiler is not running, but still switched on?