Jerry
Jerry, Plumber
Experience:  Residential journeyman plumber, over 20 years experience.
34748161

I have an electric aqualisa. On the control both lights are

Customer Question

I have an electric aqualisa. On the control both lights are on but when you press the buttons there is no water flow and the lights stay-on. We had a power cut the night before this problem started, is that significant ?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

It may be a little difficult to find an expert over the Christmas period, of course.

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam