PlumbDr
PlumbDr, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing and Drainage Expert with 15 years+ business in the trade.
76535614

Hi, I have a customer with an Aqualisa Aquamixer shower/bath

Customer Question

Hi, I have a customer with an Aqualisa Aquamixer shower/bath filler, supplied by a combi boiler.
The water from the bath hot tap is not consistantly as as hot as the basin and through the shower the temperature is generally luke warm from no 4 to no 8 but occasionally it runs ok and then too hot before returning to luke warm.
It sounds like a problem with the cartridge but due to the cost is there anything else that could be causing the problem.
This problem has only recently occured before it worked well.

Chris
CR Plumbing
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  PlumbDr replied 3 years ago.

PlumbDr : Hi
PlumbDr : Sorry about the 3 hi - PC playing up- the best solution it to check the cartridge filter is not blocked up. If not then it's possible a faulty cartridge unit .
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your response.

My customer followed my initial advice and went back to his bathroom installer who thinks the item is still under guarantee, so he is going to follow things up.

If this is not succesful and I get involved again I will then follow your advice.

Chris

Expert:  PlumbDr replied 3 years ago.

No problem thanks for the update.