PlumbDr
PlumbDr, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing and Drainage Expert with 15 years+ business in the trade.
76535614

I have set my heating and water to come on together both in

Customer Question

I have set my heating and water to come on together both in the morning and evening. For some reason this works fine in the morning but not in the evening, the water comes on but the heating doesn't. If I want heating I have to manually put the heating onto constant but turn the water off. I have reset all the times on the timer so do not understand why this works in the morning but not the evening. This has only been like this since putting on my heating in November.
Any suggestions????
Sally
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  PlumbDr replied 3 years ago.

PlumbDr : Hi the Honeywell timer is well known for failing on the circuit board. I would suggest having it changed by a heating engineer and they will advise you the best replacement for your heating and water system. Regards Justin PlumbDr.