Jerry
Jerry, Plumber
Experience:  Residential journeyman plumber, over 20 years experience.
34748161

I have a Biasi Riva HE Advance its coming up to three years

Customer Question

I have a Biasi Riva HE Advance it's coming up to three years old now and has been trouble free. I returned from work yesterday to discover that we had a power cut in our village and since then the heating will not work on the boiler we have hot water but no CH.

I have also noticed that the digital display is illuminated but none of the buttons respond and it is stuck on -h on the screen and nothing seems to be able to change it. I have tried to press the power button but this is none responsive I have also isolated it from the mains for 10 minutes and this hasn't worked either. It seems as if it should be something simple any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Category: Plumbing