PlumbDr
PlumbDr, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing and Drainage Expert with 15 years+ business in the trade.
76535614

We have recently purchased 65 no. of the IC 915 Tap from Teka.

Customer Question

We have recently purchased 65 no. of the IC 915 Tap from Teka. The Client is now asking for a WRAS Certificate. I have been informed that these Taps are not WRAS ( Water Regulation Advisory Scheme )Certified. is there anything we can offer our Client as we are now being advised that Thames Water will not connect to the main supply without Certification.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  PlumbDr replied 3 years ago.

PlumbDr :

Hi, I would suggest that this issues for technical response can only be delt by Teka themselves. To contact them with your requirements please try this link http://www.teka.com/

PlumbDr :

I would also recommend that if you document that you would install water "non return valves" upon installation of the tap then "the water authority" should still be able to connect knowing that no "fault" / or siphon water could return back into the main water supply or any where else for that matter. Hope this helps Regards Justin