theplumber717
theplumber717, Plumber
Experience:  Lic plumbing and heating contractor, 28 years exp
63005973

Hi, I had a washing machine leak I managed to stop the water

Hi, I had a washing machine leak I managed to stop the water but there is now about half an inch of water on the floor. I've managed to soak up a fair bit of it, but is it going to damage the property or my other white goods? Do I need to call out an emergency plumber or can it wait until morning
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  theplumber717 replied 3 years ago.
Hi im Gary

Is this in a tiled area, or carpet area, where the water was?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks,

It's tiled, it's a little extension at the back of the house with a tumble drier and fridge freezer

as long as you have the water leak stopped, and most of the water up, you will be fine until you get a service tech out there, most white goods are up a bit from floor (meaning on feet built in). And since its tile there should be no worry's there.