Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

Boiler issue following leak

I've had a major leak from a radiator connection and all of the water from my pressurised central heating system has poured onto the floor. Now my combi boiler (Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30cdi) pump is running continuously and I don't know how to turn it off. Can it be turned off? And if not, will it sustain damage? I want to know whether I need to get an emergency plumber out or if it'll wait til morning.

Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 3 years ago.

Brian :

In the top left of the control panel is a master on off switch this should turn it off completely

Brian :

its a round button

Customer:

Thanks for your reply. I gave the wrong model number, apologies. It's a Greenstar 30si and there isn't an on off switch anywhere on the panel.

Worcester Greenstar 30si panel
Full Size Image

Customer:

Anyway, the radiator is now fixed and the boiler's working fine. Thanks for your help.

Brian :

Ok no problem glad your all fixed. Best regards Brian