fixer2013
fixer2013, Property Manager
Experience:  As an ex -facilities manager I am suitably qualified to assist on general plumbing issues.
74591549

I have a 831 boiler and it I showing a fault message of F75

I have a 831 boiler and it I showing a fault message of F75 and there is no pressure on the bar dial which means no heating or hot water.

Any advice ?

Steven
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  fixer2013 replied 2 years ago.
good afternoon Steven ' I hope I can help you today,
You say there is no pressure showing Have you disconnected a radiator and lost water or something like that.
I am not conversant with this Boiler, but underneath or nearby there should be a small tap which if turned gently on should refill the system. If this works allow the pressure to reach 1.5 or 1.8 Bar. this should then allow the system to fire up.

I hope that tis works for you
regards
fixer2013, Property Manager
Experience: As an ex -facilities manager I am suitably qualified to assist on general plumbing issues.
Expert:  fixer2013 replied 2 years ago.
Hello again
I am just following up to see if my idea has helped you locate the problem

If you feel that my answer was helpful please would you rate it
.
If in future JustAnswer can help you with a problem. Please just post your question.

Expert:  fixer2013 replied 2 years ago.
Hello again
Thank you for your positive rating, I am glad I was able to help you.

Thank you for using Just Answer. If you have any questions in future just post them and we will endeavour to answer positively

Ivor
Fixer2013