Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
77408428

Hi, I have a mains gas/boiler central heating system with a

Customer Question

Hi, I have a mains gas/boiler central heating system with a Honeywell controller to control when the heat comes on using a thermostat. The radiators are NOT heating up even though I have set it to come on now. I have tried a few things. 1. The Hot water is working/heating up ok. It is just the radiators that are the problem. 2. I have checked the pressure and it is fine, within the optimum limits on the dial (1 - 2). 3. The Honeywell controller is working ok as it switches the thing on and off when it should. 4. I actually turned the whole power to the boiler off at the wall, and when I switched it all on again it buzzed like it was getting going again but has settled back down to saying 0 in the wee LED window,even though using the controller it should be heating up the radiators. Please can you help? Thanks!
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 3 years ago.

Plumberpro : Hi. Can you tell me what boiler it is ? Is it a combi boiler or do you have a hot water tank in a cupboard somewhere?
Plumberpro : Hi , if it is a combi , there are a couple of things it may be
Plumberpro : Hi . Do you still need help with your heating? If not could you please give a positive rating to close the question, thank you