Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
77408428

Hi,I have Biasi Riva Advance 24 HE boiler.The iginition

Customer Question

Hi, I have Biasi Riva Advance 24 HE boiler. The iginition light will not come on. I've tried allsorts but now it does nt even sound as though the boiler is trying to do anything. The first (Green) and second (Red) lights are flashing simultaneously and the third light is steady green.

What do i need to do to get it working?

Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 3 years ago.

Plumberpro : Hi , I will try to help . Can you hear the fan run?
Plumberpro : Also , have you tried the heating? Does that work ?
JACUSTOMER-5wa7xlvh- :

how do i tell if the fan is working.

JACUSTOMER-5wa7xlvh- :

heating doesnt work either

Plumberpro : Can you try to reset it , turn it off for a couple of mins , then back on please,
Plumberpro : Can you hear any whirling, ie fan running?
Plumberpro : Did this happen all out once out off the blue, or has it been playing up for a while, and if so then how?
Plumberpro : Hi . If you are satisfied with the answers you have been given , could you please give a positive response , thanks. , Toby. Or if you need further help , please continue .
Plumberpro : .