Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
77408428

Sabre HE combi boiler shuts down after using hot water. To

Sabre HE combi boiler shuts down after using hot water. To reset I switch electric power off then on. Boiler works for a while then problem returns. The problem is getting more frequent.
Plumberpro : Hi . This is a common fault .had this hundreds of times when working for british gas . Your domestic hot water heat exchanger is slugded up and is overheating cause its running through so slowly and locking out on the overheat stat . Replace or clean out the hot water heat exchanger and it will be fine , regards. Toby . Please dont forget to rate my answer , thanks
Plumberpro :

Hello . I supplied an answer to your boiler problem ,is there anything you wish to discuss about it with me . I will stay with you until you are completely happy , Toby

Plumberpro :

Hi . would you please rate your answer please before it times out . you can still continue to chat to me after that. Thanks. ,Toby

Plumberpro :

.