Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
77408428

I have programmed my Diematic Delta P4 A to come on twice a

I have programmed my Diematic Delta P4 A to come on twice a day 6-10 1800-2200 The light comes on but the heating deos not, the radiators remain cold and the pump silent. Why? It works on manual but that is too extravagent
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Plumberpro :

.

Plumberpro :

Hi , can you use it manually ?

Plumberpro :

Ok , have you set the temperatures?

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He did not read my question. I sad it worked manually, i found the problem the pump was not eorkin and a local heatng mechanic has sorted it out. I wish for a refund Patricie Alford
Ok , ok . when I reread your statement I realised it worked on manual and asked if you had set thevtemperatures right. I am only human .don't rate the question or rTe it low and you won't have to pay .