KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Technician
Experience:  Worked on Appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Biasi Activ A 25c boiler showing fault code "FL" with

Customer Question

I have a Biasi Activ A 25c boiler showing fault code "FL" with a spanner - I can't see this particular code anywhere in the manual (Biasi offices closed today) - anyone got any ideas ? thanks
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi, welcome to Just answer

Customer:

FL error with a spanner means flame failure and is possibly caused due to no gas or a gas valve fault, it can also be due to a Faulty flame detection (faulty detection electrode, its wiring or connection), checking the condensate trap is also recommended in this error.

Customer:

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service ....Thanks

JACUSTOMER-a4z0jlir- :

Thanks for that, it's now reading an eror "02" code which according to the manual is "safety thermostat intervention lockout", either way its an engineer job by the looks of it - should I switch the boiler off at the spur ?

Customer:

Yes please

JACUSTOMER-a4z0jlir- :

ok, thx

Customer:

You can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges.....Is there anything else I can assist you with today ?

JACUSTOMER-a4z0jlir- :

No that's it thanks, ***** ***** out an engineer tomorrow.

Customer:

You're welcome....Excellent feedback is appreciated if you are satisfied with my assistance....Have a Good Day

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HI just to let you know the engineer has just been regarding the problem I raised yesterday. The "FL" error code was nothing to do with flame failure but fluid, indicating a low pressure which I could have resolved myself.

Glad to know it is resolved...Thank You.