Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
77408428

My central heating system is losing pressure had all radiators

My central heating system is losing pressure had all radiators and visable pipe checked by a plumberall ok my system is a Vokeria multi boiler i live in a park home can i use a sealant to rectify the leak?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

.

Customer:

Hi . have you checked for a leaking safety valve from the boiler. These are prone to leaking. It would usually be on the wall outside where the boiler is, or they may have run it underneath .

JACUSTOMER-u5afbcup- :

I will have to get aplumber to check this out,I am not a plumber so please bare with me. there is no visual water stains any where but will check it out thankyou

Customer:

That's ok . all the best with it . sometimes when the expansion vessel in the boiler goes flat , there is nowhere for the expanded hot water to go so it escapes out the safety valve. Usually the vessel justcvneeds pumping up again

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thankyou for your help,my plumber checked the valve and order a new one,I am waiting for the job to be done, thankyou once more for your expert answer..ken

Your welcome . would you mind rating my answer , thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

5 star rating thankyou verey much