KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Technician
Experience:  Worked on Appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Miele tumble dryer that does not dry properly at all.I

I have a Miele tumble dryer that does not dry properly at all.I have it plugged in but unclear whether there there is something else i need to do to enable it to function?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

Please tell me its complete model number

KevinWhiteJA :

and how old is it ?

Customer:

The number is ***** is 9 years old.

KevinWhiteJA :

Thanks for that.... looking at the age of this appliance it seems that the problem is with the heater or the thermostat that is bad and will need replacement, if you want you can test them with a multimeter

Customer:

Thanks very much.

KevinWhiteJA :

are you looking to repair this yourself ?

KevinWhiteJA :

*willing

Customer:

I do need someone to repair it for me,obviously as long as it is my budget.

KevinWhiteJA :

OK, if it is the heater element then a new one will cost around £200 for this model and the thermostat is around £45

Customer:

Thank you .I will leave the conversation now and thanks for your help.

KevinWhiteJA :

You're welcome...you can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges....Excellent feedback is appreciated if you are satisfied with my assistance

Customer:

Yes

KevinWhiteJA, Technician
Experience: Worked on Appliances for more than 15 years