How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

Where can I find a qualified Remeha Quinta service engineer

Resolved Question:

where can I find a qualified Remeha Quinta service engineer to repair 2 boilers linked to large house (10,000 sqft) and connected to a Central Ventilation System (HeatStar) for indoor pool area in the Kingswood area (between Reigate and Croydon)
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Hi , ant gas safe qualified boiler engineer should be able to repair your boilers. You will need an experienced engineer . best to get a recommendation. Copy and paste this into your browser . it is a rehema commercial service company. For your system you really need a commercial guy to look at it as they are used to this type of system .
Plumberpro and other Plumbing Specialists are ready to help you

Related Plumbing Questions