Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
77408428

I live in a upstairs Tyneside flat , I have a overflow pipe

I live in a upstairs Tyneside flat , I have a overflow pipe outside my bathroom my downstairs neighbour also has a overflow pipe outside her bathroom but there is a overflow pipe on her wall under my boiler, which is at the other side of my bathroom away from my overflow pipe, the pipe under my boiler is overflowing a little , I don't know who is responsible any ideas
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Hi , if the dripping pipe comes from your boiler , that is the condensate pipe, where steam from the flue condenses and runs to outside( normally to a drain. If thus pipe is plastic it will the condensate pipe , if it is copper it will be the safety pipe . if its your boiler its down to you , sorry to say