Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
77408428

I will be trying to install a a self piercing saddle valve

I will be trying to install a a self piercing saddle valve tomorrow but I need to know which pipe is my cold water pipe please. I have one pipe with a metal tag on it and another without a tag on it - I have a photo I can e-mail through if you have an e-mail address please?
Janet
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Hi , the system blocks email address but you should be able to upload through attachment.
But your cold main will feel cold compared to the others . if you run the kitchen cold tap you may also feel it or hearcit running through .if thewres a hot next to it , run the hot tap to confirm it by feeling the temp of the pipe