Jerry
Jerry, Plumber
Experience:  Residential journeyman plumber, over 20 years experience.
34748161

There can you help ?we have taken out one of the radiators

Customer Question

hi there can you help ?
we have taken out one of the radiators as we had to do some plastering and painting work.
as we put the radiator back I wanted to put the pressure up as it became pretty low.
while putting the pressure up I vent over reaching 3.5 bar.
suddenly boiler started squinting water out while making rumbling noise.
I thought ones pressure decrease boiler would come to normal, but it did not pressure came down to 3 bar and kept squirting water and making rumbling noise.
i tried to discharge some water through radiator taking out 3-4 bucket of water to decrease pressure resulted noting,
I'v cut of the electricity supply and don't know what to do, please help
Category: Plumbing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can we discuss the matter over phone ?my number is 0208(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
forget it, your service is no longer required, please do not charge our credit card as no service received
thanks and regards
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Hi, will send the phone call request