Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Plumber
Experience:  City and Guilds qualified plumber
46681511

I have a Biasi boiler model 245 (2002 year) My timer

I have a Biasi boiler model 245 (2002 year) My timer screen is now just showing 'off' even though I have logged all the on of time settings.The constant button also is constantly on so effectively the boiler is constantly running. Is this a programming reboot issue as I have just had the gas board in to replace the water pump and wonder if they have altered something inadvertently?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 1 year ago.
Can you not press the constant button to put it back onto timed? It sounds like it has been pressed to check if everything is working.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The constant button now doesn't turn the boiler on or off-it is permanently firing so I am having to turn off the electric fuse box switch to the boiler to manually operate. Also there is no timer facility and the screen on that one has altered from the time showing to the word off in it only (never seen that before).
it sounds a strange way to do it?Perhaps control it the way you are and fit a programmable room thermostat to control the heating, the cheapest and most efficient way to do it.