Jerry
Jerry, Plumber
Experience:  Residential journeyman plumber, over 20 years experience.
34748161

I have a ferroli Modena 32c he boiler, 3 years old. It

Customer Question

Hi, I have a ferroli Modena 32c he boiler, 3 years old. It was working perfectly yesterday, today it won't allow me to adjust the temperature above 36 degrees C! The buttons on the boiler are working fine as I can adjust down to 20 and back up to 36 but no higher! Any suggestions as its Christmas Day and it's bloody cold!
Category: Plumbing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well two days on, the boiler is still stuck on 36 degrees c. Anyone??!
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please carry on and try to find me an answer. It's mild weather forcast for the next few days so I should survive!
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, can I have my £20 back please?