Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
77408428

I have a worcester bosch greenstar 28i junior condensing

Customer Question

I have a worcester bosch greenstar 28i junior condensing boiler. The pressure gauge is at zero in the red. I have inserted the key and locked it but when I open the nut next to it water comes out. The radiators are spasmodic downstairs and don't heat up upstairs. At the moment the washing machine is working and it sits next to the boiler in the cellar. If I need to fix the boiler to get the gauge up why is there water in the boiler and do I need to wait until the washing cycle is finished so the water will run to the boiler rather than into the washing machine first?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , you can't have put the key in properly. They can be tricky to locate into the hole.try again until there is no leak,then refill to 1.2 bar or in the green. Make sure there are o rings on the key. I