Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
77408428

I have a redring advantage 550c shower and reason

Customer Question

Hi, I have a redring advantage 550c shower and for some reason i am not getting any hot water coming through just cold. can you help and if i need a part for it can you tell me what it is please.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi, do you have an electric multimeter ? It could be the Microswitch or the heater can element. If there is power to the element then change that. If there is no power to it change the microswitch
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there is power, the shower comes on but only give you cold water, no hot do you know the name of the part i need to order.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi 2 and 15 on the parts on this page check for power the the element first. If there is then it will be that if not then it will be a component before it, ie microswitch or thermal cut out(also listed 1)http://www.showerdoc.com/redring-550c-shower-2005-2009-shower-spares