Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
77408428
Plumbing

I have a redring advantage 550c shower and reason

Hi, I have a redring... Show More
Hi, I have a redring advantage 550c shower and for some reason i am not getting any hot water coming through just cold. can you help and if i need a part for it can you tell me what it is please.
Category: Plumbing
Show Less
replied 1 year ago.
Hi, do you have an electric multimeter ? It could be the Microswitch or the heater can element. If there is power to the element then change that. If there is no power to it change the microswitch
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
there is power, the shower comes on but only give you cold water, no hot do you know the name of the part i need to order.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Plumberpro, Plumber replied 1 year ago.
Hi 2 and 15 on the parts on this page check for power the the element first. If there is then it will be that if not then it will be a component before it, ie microswitch or thermal cut out(also listed 1)http://www.showerdoc.com/redring-550c-shower-2005-2009-shower-spares