Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
77408428

There, I have a wall mounted fixed rain shower head on a

Hi there, I have a wall mounted fixed rain shower head on a wall arm. The shower head is old and the holes have become blocked and need replacing. i wanted to know if I need to replace the whole unit - wall arm and shower head or just the shower head. On these types of units can you just replace the shower head? Currently we have a square one and ideally want a round one.
Thanks for your help,
Alpa
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , no you don't have to replace the arm . Un screw,ie twist off the head from the arm anti clochwise and c he k the thread size should be half inch or three quarter inch. Or take it with you . Keep the washer safe